Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Marriage vs blogging ;-)

Hi everyone,

I have been unforgivably lax in updating this blog and giving more feedback on life as an ESL teacher to everyone. I apologise unreservedly for that and offer my good intentions to increase activity and make this blog a worthy place to visit.


Above is one of the reasons that I've not been active on the blogging scene so much. Last month I got to experience one of the best days of my life when I married the inspiring, kind, wonderful love of my life. Despite being a small wedding it was a lot of work to organise, manage the paperwork, set everything up to our liking and manage this while keeping busy with work.

Anyway, all that is now done, we have wonderful memories, photos and enjoyed our time with all the special people who made it a wonderful day.

The next post is on the way ;-)

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment